Disabled Accomplishments

Disabled Accomplishments
with Jo-Blogs

28 July 2009

Welcome....




This is my first blog, I will be writing on here a few times a week with subjects that are relevant to people with disabilities.

I appreciate any feedback you may have and suggestions on topics or if you have anything you would like addressed, just let me know.

I will be getting my topics from newspapers, television, websites, radio and my personal experiences.

Please add yourself as a follower and tell any friends or family who may be interested in my blog. Thank you and I'll be blogging to you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Jodie
    Forgive an old bloke but I need a bit of a hand to navigate my way around the blog! I wanted to click interesting for an article (and I can do that bit) but I don't seem able to finish the action off and leave my 'vote' - how do I do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the same problem, some voters have figured it out though as there seems to be 4 votes that have been left. I will find out what's happening and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodie,

    Just wanted to let you know that TADNSW (tadnsw.blogspot.com) has posted a blog about your new blog. Hope it helps!

    Thanks for letting us know about it.

    Regards,
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natalie,

    Thank you so much for that!

    Jodie.

    ReplyDelete